Search This Blog

Saturday, July 16, 2011

J'Adore Le Rose I Love Pink in French Poster



This fabulous pretty in pink design is available on 83 different cute products.

'J'Adore Le Rose' - a very different design for me.

I woke up this morning wanting to try something different with my designing. I wanted to make something cute, fun and pretty. I wanted to play with shapes and color. I wanted text married to those shapes and color. I wanted pink.

Pink is a very feminine color.

A feminine color requires a feminine shape to represent it. The circle is a beautiful, organic and gentle shape. It has no sharp edges. And like all things feminine, it defies conventional measurement.

This fabulous pretty in pink design is available on 83 different cute products.

I wanted bubbles, not just static circles.

I wanted to create a pink background that gave a sense of movement. I wanted there to be a sense of 'lift' within the image. And that this lift would, in turn, create a sense of 'lightness'. I called this my 'bubble pop' design.

A single tone background would have been too heavy.

I decided to graduate the pink background from pink to white, because it felt lighter. I wanted the design to focus on the color pink, but colors can not exist without contrast. The design needs a little white to bring out the gentle, warm effect of the pink.

This fabulous pretty in pink design is available on 83 different cute products.

I felt a very different style of text was needed for this design.

I felt this design needed a very modern and chic text. I felt that the font needed to understate the passion of the language. I feel this understatement enhances and enforces the passion of the language used: J'adore le rose.

J'adore le rose means I adore pink.

You have to be careful when using the word 'rose' en français. 'Le rose' means the color 'pink', but 'la rose' means the flower 'a rose'. 'La rose rose' would mean 'the pink rose'.

This fabulous pretty in pink design is available on 83 different cute products.

The perfect gift for the girl in your life.

All most every girl I have ever met loves the color pink. It seems to be almost universal. This abstract pink graphic, with its 'J'adore le rose' text is the perfect gift for your girlfriend, wife, daughter or mother. You could give this romantic French language present on Valentine's Day, her birthday or just to say she's special to you.

Why wait to be given this gift?

If you love pink, why not buy this 'j'adore le rose' design for yourself? Share your love of the color pink with the world, with everyone you meet! After all, is it really possible to have to much pink in your life?

This fabulous pretty in pink design is available on 83 different cute products.

No comments:

Post a Comment