Search This Blog

Saturday, July 16, 2011

El Sol The Sun in Spanish Summer Vacation Coffee Mugs



This is a brand new design I made today specially for the summer!

I wanted to make a series of Spanish language gifts / presents that celebrate the best things about summer. I wanted to design Spanish language products that expressed the things you most think of, when you think of summer.

A Spanish language gift / product perfect for summer days out and parties with friends!

'El Sol' of course means 'The Sun', as you can see from the graphic on the design. Once again I've used the colors of the Spanish flag for the text. I think the warm red, yellow and red of the Spanish flag really suit the summer feel of this design.

I wanted a happy font with a summer feel to it for the text. I love the liberal way in which the font bends and moves around. Summer is a time for freedom and happiness!

One of my favourite things about this Spanish language design is the happy sun face.

I love the simple, free feel of this image. It feels like it could have been drawn by a child. There's a real sense of celebration and freedom in its liberal form.

The Spanish 'el sol' Gift / Present featured is on a pink background. You can also buy this product with five other color backgrounds :-)

This Spanish language 'el sol' product is the perfect gift / present idea for people who love summer and Spanish!

You could give this Spanish design to speakers of Spanish, learners of Spanish, linguaphile and linguists. Perfect for the summer, but also great all the year round - spread the summer love and warmth to every season of the year!

This Spanish language design is available on 83 different products - each a little different gift / present!

No comments:

Post a Comment