Search This Blog

Saturday, September 17, 2011

My New Squidoo Lens: Learn Colors in Spanish

Colors are fun and useful words to learn in any language: Great for people planning a vacation to a country where a different language is spoken: imagine trying to shop for clothes or gifts without knowing the words for specific colors. They also form a fun and easy introduction to using adjectives in another language, which make them a great place for beginners to start.

This lens forms part of a collection of lenses I am making to help beginners learn Spanish, using videos, games and songs. I would like to provide an addition and/or alternative to your traditional Spanish learning. As a dyslexic, I find traditional learning techniques difficult and ineffective. This motivated me to collect a selection of free online alternative resources for Spanish learners. In a sense, these are the resources I would like too see when trying to learn spanish.

No comments:

Post a Comment