Search This Blog

Sunday, September 18, 2011

Learn Family Vocabulary in Spanish with Videos, Games, a Rap, Free Worksheets and a Quiz

Hola Amigos!

My new Spanish Learning Squidoo lens has just gone live! :-)  I created it to help beginners learn family vocabulary in Spanish.  Here's a bit of blurb:

Family is a great subject for any beginner learning a new language: almost all of us have some kind of family around us, and therefore have something to say about them. Talking about family is also a good, polite conversation starter. Family vocabulary also acts as a useful introduction to using nouns in a new language.

This lens forms part of a collection of lenses I am making to help beginners learn Spanish, using videos, games and songs. I would like to provide an addition and/or alternative to your traditional Spanish learning. As a dyslexic, I find traditional learning techniques difficult and ineffective. This motivated me to collect a selection of free online alternative resources for Spanish learners. In a sense, these are the resources I would like too see when trying to learn spanish:  Family Vocabulary in Spanish

Gracias & Adiós Amigos!

Toby.

@tobysartbazaar

 

No comments:

Post a Comment