Search This Blog

Sunday, November 13, 2011

It's My Birthday Beer Me! Funny Bday Joke Greeting Cards


I made these funny birthday cards as a cheeky celebration of a friend's, colleague's, loved one's or family member's bday. I think this 'It's my Birthday, Beer me!' birthday greeting card is perfect to celebrate the bday of beer lovers, party animals, students and clubbers. These greeting cards are designed in the orange, yellow and white of a pint of larger beer.You can customize this card with your own personalized message and images.

"This Seller's exceptional "yellow orange white" and "its my birthday beer me" custom card template is just one example of the huge number of custom designs created by an artist online at Zazzle. Presented in this designer's It's My Birthday Beer Me! shop category, this specific custom card, appropriately named the “it's my birthday beer me! funny bday joke card”, is an exceptional sample of the it's my birthday beer me! funny bday joke merchandise in the marketplace at Zazzle. This customizable card is perfect for any occasion and it also makes a wonderful choice for anyone who is shopping for funny bday artwork. If you liked viewing this customizable card design, check out similar merchandise available for purchase in the its my birthday beer me, funny bday, joke, or lol card areas of the site or go to see the artist's Zazzle store.

Printed on fine card stock, the remarkable "funny bday" custom card template above is magnificent for all kinds of greetings. Shown here, this Zazzle seller's joke illustration will be made using Zazzle's technologically-advanced custom card printing technique that is famous for the nice images that it is able to produce. Just one of millions of options offered at Zazzle, this custom card will look delightful regardless of what's written inside. With this description, this its my birthday beer me idea is representative of the huge range of fantastic yellow orange white products available especially for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment