Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Margaritas are Gluten Free T-Shirt

My first design to request: a 'Margaritas are Gluten Free' T-Shirt. I'm really pleased with the result! Never design to someone else's specifications before - it's a different creative experience.

A special design made to request for @glutenfrefoodie for the launch of her new Gluten Free community site 'Stuffed-Pepper.com'.

You can also stop by her other Gluten Free website, Gluten-Free-Foodie.net, "helping you find gluten-free food that tastes good". She is also a passionate photographer, you can see examples of her photographic work at her photography site, HKimagery.com.

@glutenfrefoodie came to me with the phrase Margaritas are Gluten Free. She requested a simple, modern font with 'Margaritas' in one color and 'are Gluten Free' in another. She also asked if it were possible to have a simple image incorporated into the design.

I took her instructions and turned them into a design, which I hoped would match her expectations. After a quick exchange of emails, we decided upon a finished design. The result is what you see here today.

If you have a design you'd like to have made, you can contact me using the contact options on my Zazzle profile.

No comments:

Post a Comment